Monday, December 20, 2010

Winter Updates

I'm still 5 pounds shy of the 200 mark, but I've been fairly consistent over the last couple months. Pushups once a day have been my mantra for awhile now and great things have come from it. Only the great things aren't necessarily gains, they are time spent with my new-found pushup partner, Kotah. He pushes me to try harder and holds me accountable. He is strong too. If I had half his mental strength, I would be buff and rich.

I've been fighting off another injury. This time it is the LCL in my right leg. I am dearly missing my time on the treadmill. Fortunately, I can still do upper body.

I have put a lot of thought into my physical goals for next year. I'm not ready to put them in writing yet, but when I do I'll post them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment